RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND QUALITY GUARANTEE
Your satisfaction is always our priority. But sometimes it just doesn't work out. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please follow the instructions below for quick and easy returns.
Please keep in mind that all of our pieces are uniquely hand-crafted, and may not look exactly like the photograph on our website. Product information such as product weight, materials, and gauges are listed on our site for your convenience. However, if you have a change of heart about your purchase, or if it is broken/defective, we will always do everything in our power to find a solution and ensure that you are happy
We accept returns on all items sold through mayajewelry.com within 14 days of receipt, no questions asked.
Items must be returned unworn, in original condition and packaging, including intact heat seal wrapping.
To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com with your order #, the design name, and reason for return. Please indicate if you prefer a refund, exchange for another item, or a gift certificate for store credit. We will process your return as soon as possible and contact you with instructions.
*Please wait to send your item back until you have heard from us.
Returns Shipping Address
Once we have confirmed your return request via email, please send your item in its original packaging to the following address. If you do not have your order number, please send us an email and we'll be happy to look it up.
PO BOX 16200
San Diego CA 92176-6200
You are responsible for all return shipping costs, unless item replacement is covered by warranty - see below. Once returned item(s) are received, we will issue a refund, exchange, replacement, or store credit.
All items sold through mayajewelry.com are covered by a manufacturer's warranty for 6 months from date of purchase. Details below.
- Any defective merchandise will be replaced at no charge within 6 months of purchase.
- We will happily cover all shipping costs both ways for any defective merchandise.
- Normal wear and tear due to general jewelry care is not covered by warranty.
- Broken jewelry will be replaced at no charge during the 6 month warranty period as a 1-time courtesy.
- Metal jewelry will naturally tarnish over time as metals interact with moisture in the environment, body oils and prodcuts. For this reason, we cannot issue returns for tarnishing. However with proper care, jewelry can be protected - see the Jewelry Care section in the FAQs for details.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on items not ordered directly from us, no exceptions. Please contact the studio you purchased the jewelry from and they can process the return or exchange for you. If the studio has any questions, please have them contact our office.
- We cannot accept returns on any items outside of our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty, no exceptions. This applies to all collections except threadless ends.
- Please note that it is at our discretion if an issue is covered under warranty, and we may reject any returned item(s) if it does not meet our return requirements.
We recommend emailing us a photo of the issue in your email for faster processing.
Wholesale Returns & Replacements Policy
If you have a Wholesale Account with us, and wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned unworn, in original packaging and with heat seal intact.
If an item is defective or breaks within 6 months after your shop purchased from Maya Jewelry, or 6 months after a customer purchased from your shop, we can replace it as per our Manufacturer's Warranty. This applies to all collections.
Please email us with the order #, design name, and reason for return. Please include a copy of your original invoice, plus a photo for faster processing. *Please wait until shipping return items back to us at the above address - we will be in touch with instructions as soon as possible.
It is at our discretion if return shipping is covered by us or the shop - we will give instructions when processing your return request email.
Don't see your question answered here? For all inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org