RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND QUALITY GUARANTEE
Your satisfaction is always our priority. But sometimes it just doesn't work out. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please follow the instructions below for quick and easy returns.
Please keep in mind that all of our pieces are uniquely hand-crafted, and may not look exactly like the photograph on our website. Product information such as product weight, materials, and gauges are listed on our site for your convenience. However, if you have a change of heart about your purchase, or if it is broken/defective, we will always do everything in our power to find a solution and ensure that you are happy.
Retail Returns Policy
We accept returns on all items sold through mayajewelry.com within 14 days of receipt, no questions asked.
Items must be returned unworn, in original condition and packaging, including intact heat seal wrapping.
To initiate a return, please complete the form below:
Please wait to send your item back until you have heard from us.
You are responsible for all return shipping costs, unless item replacement is covered by warranty - see below. Once returned item(s) are received, we will issue a refund, exchange, replacement, or store credit.
All items sold through mayajewelry.com are covered by a manufacturer's warranty for 6 months from date of purchase. Details below.
- Any defective merchandise will be replaced at no charge within 6 months of purchase.
- We will happily cover all shipping costs both ways for any defective merchandise.
- Normal wear and tear due to general jewelry care is not covered by warranty.
- Broken jewelry will be replaced at no charge during the 6 month warranty period as a 1-time courtesy.
- Metal jewelry will naturally tarnish over time as metals interact with moisture in the environment, body oils and products. For this reason, we cannot issue returns for tarnishing. However with proper care, jewelry can be protected - see the Jewelry Care section in the FAQs for details.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on items not ordered directly from us, no exceptions. Please contact the studio you purchased the jewelry from and they can process the return or exchange for you. If the studio has any questions, please have them contact our office.
- We cannot accept returns on any items outside of our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty, no exceptions.
- Please note that it is at our discretion if an issue is covered under warranty, and we may reject any returned item(s) if it does not meet our return requirements.
We recommend emailing us a photo of the issue in your email for faster processing.
Once we have confirmed your return request via email, please send your item in its original packaging to the following address. If you do not have your order number, please send us an email and we'll be happy to look it up.
PO BOX 16200
San Diego CA 92176-6200
Wholesale Returns Policy + Manufacturer's Warranty
If you have a Wholesale Account with us, and wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned unworn, in original packaging and with heat seal intact.
We offer a 100% lifetime guarantee on all of our threadless ends. If an item is defective or breaks at any time, we would be happy to replace it. For all other collections, If an item is defective or breaks within 6 months after a customer purchased from your shop, we can replace it as per our Manufacturer's Warranty.
Please email us with the order #, design name, and reason for return. Please include a copy of your original invoice, plus a photo for faster processing.
It is at our discretion if return shipping is covered by us or the shop - we will give instructions when processing your return request email.
Don't see your question answered here? For all inquiries, email email@example.com